A premium hull cover for Sunfish sailboats from Colie Sails. Made from Top Gun fabric, this bottom cover is perfect for travel or storage. Available in LIGHT GRAY with BLUE TRIM with free personalization of name or sail number.
- The Colie Deluxe Sunfish Bottom cover features an 11 inch hem skirt in Royal Blue which encloses a preset 1/4 inch bungee cord.
- No drawstrings to mess with.
- For flap free highway travel we have added 7 webbing loops so you can pull the cover drum taut with a lacing line.
- If you regularly trailer your boat, you may choose to have a mesh drain installed below the bailer at no additional charge.
- Colie Deluxe covers are made from Top Gun, the highest quality marine fabric made in America. It is a rugged abrasion-resistant material with stay-true, long lasting colors.
- Top Gun is guaranteed for a five year period against excessive loss of color or strength under normal exposure conditions. It's also UV and mildew resistant, plus water repellent and breathable. All our covers are constructed from "Seagull Gray" Top Gun and are trimmed in a contrasting color.
- Colie Deluxe covers are sewn with Tenara thread by Gore which has a lifetime guarantee for sun-rot. We can say without hesitation that our covers last longer than any others we've seen or heard about.
- Every Colie Deluxe product includes your name or sail number, neatly stenciled on it for personalization.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.