A premium deck cover for Sunfish sailboats from Colie Sails. Made from Top Gun fabric, this top cover is designed with room to keep your spars on deck during storage. Available in SEAGULL GRAY with BLUE TRIM with free personalization of name or sail number.
- Sunfish top cover is designed for both highway travel and deck up parking lot storage
- Four 1 inch heavy duty straps go under the hull and hold the cover taut with quick release adjustable buckles
- An 11 inch hem skirt in Royal Blue encloses a preset 1/4 inch bungee, making it a breeze to put on and take off each day
- This cover is extended beyond the transom of the boat to accommodate the overhang of the sail and spars, for complete rain and sun protection
- A webbing loop at the transom extension allows the cover to be pulled taut to the lower gudgeon for flap free highway travel without the spars under the cover
- This cover has been reinforced at all the possible areas of chafe (gudgeons, bow handle, mainsheet swivel, etc.)
- Light gray with Royal Blue trim only
- Free Personalization of Name or Sail Number!
- Colie Deluxe covers are made from Top Gun, the highest quality marine fabric made in America. It is a rugged abrasion-resistant material with stay-true, long lasting colors
- Top Gun is guaranteed for a five year period against excessive loss of color or strength under normal exposure conditions. It's also UV and mildew resistant, plus water repellent and breathable. All Sunfish covers are constructed from "Seagull Gray" Top Gun and are trimmed in Blue.
- Colie Deluxe covers are sewn with Tenara thread by Gore which has a lifetime guarantee for sun-rot. We can say without hesitation that our covers last longer than any others we've seen or heard about
- Color: Seagull Gray with Blue Trim
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.