The new Stohlquist Women's Escape provides the basic essentials of comfort and safety into a nice economical option for ladies. A low profile fit, minimalistic features, and basic adjustments make this a PFD a great value for the beginner or recreational sailor.
- USCG Approved
- Women’s model has perfectly shaped foam in the chest for a feminine fit.
- Fully adjustable at sides and shoulders sets placement on your torso.
- Waist belt has front SR buckle for easy entry and efficient forward pull adjusters at sides for extra security against ride-up.
- Lengthened front torso for fuller coverage and conventional fit.
- Low profile with hand skived foam gives a sleek and contouring fit.
- Roomy and flat-pleated pocket opens up to securely hold a beverage can or bottle.
- Padded shoulders
- 4-way lash tab
- Elastic front zip top-lock
- Reflective on both front and back
- 200 denier oxford contrasting inner and outer shells
- Double stitched through-out
Staff Tip: When trying on a new life jacket, always open all of the straps first, and then tighten. This will ensure a proper fit. Rinse with fresh water after use and hang dry.
Note on Availability: Due to supply chain issues caused by the ongoing pandemic, Stohlquist is out of stock of many core sizes and colors. We have limited remaining inventory on hand. Available items are indicated with the stock status 'Availability: IN STOCK' when selecting size/color options above. Items that we do not have a timeframe for having available are indicated with the stock status 'Availability: OUT OF STOCK - Item currently unavailable from Stohlquist' and are not available for purchase on our website.