The Stohlquist Fisherman is the ultimate life jacket for the active angler. Now offered in Stohlquist's exclusive Graded Sizing, which offers a better fitting,lower profile vest for anglers of every size. The new, higher mesh-back design fits comfortably above the tallest seat backs found in today’s fishing boats.
- Graded Sizing™ provides a better, more appropriate fit for all body types
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Soft flotation foam for maximum all-day comfort
- Molded EVA pockets act as fold-down work surfaces
- Mounting locations for tippets, retractors, nippers, leader-line, etc.
- Higher, mesh back design for tall seats and chairs
- Open sides for ventilation
- Sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 4 oz
- US Coast Guard Approved
Staff Tip: When trying on a new life jacket, always open all of the straps first, and then tighten. This will ensure a proper fit. Rinse with fresh water after use and hang dry.
Note on Availability: Due to supply chain issues caused by the ongoing pandemic, Stohlquist is out of stock of many core sizes and colors. We have limited remaining inventory on hand. Available items are indicated with the stock status 'Availability: IN STOCK' when selecting size/color options above. Items that we do not have a timeframe for having available are indicated with the stock status 'Availability: OUT OF STOCK - Item currently unavailable from Stohlquist' and are not available for purchase on our website.