The award-winning MD3184 02 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) and Sailing Harness is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD with an integrated harness. Designed for serious sailors with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD in the sailing community. Designed for use in severe weather, it features the exclusive USCG-approved Hydrostatic Inflator Technology, bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell, lightweight outer shell fabric used in the body armor industry, zippered pocket and a neoprene Comfort Collar. Research shows fluorescent yellow-green to be the most visible color in a water rescue scenario.
*Ground shipping only (no air/expedited) due to C02 restriction. Additionally, this item is not eligible for scholastic or program purchasing discounts.
- 1F auto Hydrostatic Inflator Technology will automatically inflate under water pressure, not inadvertently in rain, spray or humidity.
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility.
- SOLAS reflective tape, safety whistle and strobe light attachment on inflation cell.
- SecureZip closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation.
- Neoprene Comfort Collar reduces chafing on neck.
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated - more than twice standard foam PFDs.
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion.
- Lightweight outer shell fabric as used in the body armor industry.
- Reflective shoulder accents.
- Backup oral inflation tube.
- Two heavy duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers.
- Compliant to Transport Canada Ship Safety Bulletin No. 06/2012.
- Universal: 30" - 52", 80 lbs or over.