Drop nose style pins have been around for a while, but never ones that are designed specifically for the diameters and sizes of the Harken Laser Vang unit. This pin enables you to quickly take off your Harken Vang assembly from the mast tang, which allows you to de-rig and take your sail off with ease, even when your fingers are cold or tired.
- Drop nose style pin for Harken Laser Vang.
- Designed specifically for mast tang attachment.
- Fits bottom hole in Harken Laser Vang - connect to mast tang fitting.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Manufactured by Rooster Sailing.
Use Note: To avoid damage to the pin, make sure that you install with the slide T pin mechanism AWAY from your Cunningham line. In other words, if you have your Cunningham run on the starboard side of the vang, push the T pin through your vang unit from starboard to port so that the slide is on the opposite side of your cunningham. This instruction is based on feedback from some sailors that the pin was getting damaged in use.