Hobie’s bioengineered MirageDrive propulsion system for pedal kayaks was revolutionary in its inception in 1997 and has been evolving ever since. The MirageDrive 180 forward-reverse propulsion system produces full power in both directions and offers unprecedented maneuverability for your pedal kayak. The user can pull one of two shift cables to pivot the fins 180 degrees, almost instantly from forward to reverse and back again. The dual fins provide shallow water access and easy shore landings by simply pushing one pedal forward. The Hobie ARC cranks adjust with the push of a button to accommodate users from child size to tall adults.
- Standard on most Hobie Kayaks for 2019
- Compatible with older Hobie Kayaks with the Click and Go MirageDrive mount assembly
- Allows Forward and Reverse propulsion with innovative shift cables
- ARC cranks adjust fore and aft with simple push button action
- Includes Turbo Fins for speed
RESOURCES & SUPPORT