Forestay wire for Club 420 and Vanguard 15 sailboats. Designed to work with all C420s from Zim and LaserPerformance and all Vanguard 15s from Vanguard and LaserPerformance.
- Heavy duty 3/32 inch diameter stainless wire
- Approximately 14 foot 6 inches long
- Fits Club 420 sailboats from Zim and LaserPerformance
- Fits Vanguard 15 sailboats from
- Replacement for Zim Part # 20058
- Replacement for Laser Performance Part # 90205
- Made by the West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
Note - Both the Club 420 and V-15 use the jib to achieve proper rig tension (via the integrated luff wire in the jib sail). The forestay wire is designed to help keep the mast upright when the sail is not raised, but is not designed to be the perfect length for proper rig tension. The wire may feel long (and the mast will sit back slightly when the sails are lowered), but this is intentional.