Complete Jib Halyard Assembly for the Vanguard 15 sailboat, as originally included with new production boats. This is a two part halyard with a wire component and a rope tail for cleating to your mast. 1/8 inch wire is swaged to the top off a Harken 22mm Single Block with Becket, with a Wichard Halyard Shackle swaged to the other end of the wire (for attaching to your jib). To the becket we splice on a length of 5mm Dinghy Control line - when raising your halyard, pass the line down to your cleat, back up and through the block, and back down to the cleat to secure, creating some purchase for achieving desired rig tension. The entire assembly ships complete and is ready to use on your Vanguard 15.
- Complete wire to top jib halyard assembly
- Wire end features Wichard Halyard Shackle for attaching to jib
- Rope end features 5mm Dinghy Control line for creating purchase and cleating to your mast
- Harken 22mm block at connection point between wire and rope
- Designed to work with all Vanguard 15 sailboats
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop - This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.