Developed in conjunction with a team sailors and leading experts in the latest materials and production techniques, the new Ronstan CL270 Skiff Suit integrates an intelligent layering system that delivers performance, warmth and flexibility for any conditions, regardless of the kind of sailing you do. high-performance materials are formed into specifically functional laminates, distributed strategically within the panel layout for optimum water repellency, drying speed, thermal comfort and wind protection. The new Ronstan Skiff Suit is a great value and often recommended by our team as a go to and highly reliable skiff suit for a variety of sailing needs.
- 2mm/3mm Neoprene - The 2mm (5/64 inch) thick [w/3mm (1/8 inch) thick rear thigh padding] offers just-right thickness for warmth and protection.
- Super-Stretch Entry - Lightweight 4-way stretch material offers convenient entry and unrivaled flexibility.
- Mesh-Skin Embossed Chest Panel - Eliminates wind chill affect and the fast-drying fleece-liner keeps you drier and warmer.
- Abrasion Resistant Seat Panel - Reinforced seat for durability and additional rear thigh padding for comfort while hiking.
- Aramid Fibre-Reinforced Knees and Insert - This reinforcement maximizes your protection and the overall durability of the suit.