This item has been discontinued by Ronstan, but we have many other neoprene pant options available!
The new range of wetsuits from Ronstan uses a combination of high-performance materials for their unique properties such as water repellence, wind-proofing, drying speed and thermal qualities. Ronstan has selected high-stretch fabrics to increase the wearing comfort and flexibility. They feel soft and have the ability to hold and regain the wetsuit desired shape. There is no compromise on quality and durability in the range. In another design innovation, Ronstan wetsuits use a combination of thicknesses, placing thinner material in the areas requiring the most flexibility. All sailors think that thinner means lighter. However there is a trade off to choosing thinner materials, they are generally less durable and can be not as warm as thicker materials. The high performance CL25 pants are partly made of a super-light neoprene foam which is 20% lighter than conventional neoprene. The result is a 2mm lower-weight wetsuit with no compromise on warmth.
- Strengthening the foothold in the apparel market is the introduction of a complete line of dinghy wetsuits, including: a sleeveless, one-piece Skiffsuit; neoprene pants and shorts; neoprene tops; rash guards; thermals; Superflex sailing shoes; even a new gear bag. Using a neoprene laminate that's lightweight, windproof, water-repellent, quick-drying, flexible, and warm.
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable in any weather.
- New laminates for warmth.
- New junior range for CL26 shorts.
- Neoprene wetsuits made with non petroleum based material.
- High waist for lower back coverage and overlap with top.
- Wide waist belt for comfort and secure fit with freedom of movement.
- Superlite neoprene - premium insulation, 20% lighter.
- Water proof soft brushed lining keeps the skin drier and warmer.
- Abrasion resistant Supratex seat and shin reinforcement.
- Padded knee insert for additional protection.
- Adjustable leg length system.
- Superstretch Neospan calves and side panels provide continual comfort and compression during muscle expansion.
- Seamless back of knee design for maximum comfort.