Replacement deck cleats for your Laser sailboat. This is the complete cleat assembly with base and two cam cleats for updated outhaul and cunningham controls. Use existing deck holes for mounting and in conjunction with the deck blocks aft of the mast step. Not class legal for racing but ideal for training and recreational sailing.
- Includes base with two cam cleats
- Use for Outhaul and Cunningham control lines
- Mounts to existing holes
- Screws not included - use existing hardware or purchase separately. Screws are a #10-16 1.5" wood screw.
- Compatible with Laser sailboats and ILCA dinghies
- Not class legal for racing
- Replacement for LaserPerformance / Vanguard part # 91314
Replacement parts are high quality fittings that perform the same as the parts originally supplied by the boat manufacturer. They do not bear the Laser® registered trademark and are therefore not class approved for racing, but are a great alternative for recreational sailing, programs, or training. Please consult class rules, your local fleet, or regatta NOR documents if you have questions or concerns about specific parts.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and licensed for use in North America to LaserPerformance (US).