Replacement boom bullet block for Laser sailboats. This block is mounted in the mid point of the boom, where you pass the mainsheet up from the cockpit and then aft, and is installed with a stainless eyestrap. Not class legal for racing but ideal for training and recreational sailing.
- Boom bullet block for mid point on boom
- Attaches to boom with an eye strap
- Rivets and eyestrap sold separately
- Compatible with Laser sailboats and ILCA dinghies
- Not class legal for racing
- Replacement for LaserPerformance / Vanguard part # 90674
Replacement parts are high quality fittings that perform the same as the parts originally supplied by the boat manufacturer. They do not bear the Laser® registered trademark and are therefore not class approved for racing, but are a great alternative for recreational sailing, programs, or training. Please consult class rules, your local fleet, or regatta NOR documents if you have questions or concerns about specific parts.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and licensed for use in North America to LaserPerformance (US).