Replacement sail for the Laser® 4.7. Ideal for training and recreational use, the sail material sail is similar to what is used on class legal racing sails but slightly heavier for longer life. This is a quality training sail with a better shape than lower cost options. Includes a set of battens and a folded sail bag for your convenience.
- Replacement sail for Laser 4.7 and ILCA 4
- Not class legal for racing, but perfect for clubs and/or recreational use
- Includes batten set and folded sail bag
- Manufactured by Sailing Solutions / Rooster
- Compatible with Laser4.7l lower mast section
Replacement parts are high quality fittings that perform the same as the parts originally supplied by the boat manufacturer. They do not bear the Laser® registered trademark and are therefore not class approved for racing, but are a great alternative for recreational sailing, programs, or training. Please consult class rules, your local fleet, or regatta NOR documents if you have questions or concerns about specific parts.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and licensed for use in North America to LaserPerformance (US).