Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of our Men's OS2 Offshore Jacket is made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibers, from the abrasion resistant outer panels right down to the adjustable shock cord hem.
With no compromise in performance, the Jacket features XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odor control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core.
A staple for our offshore sailors, the OS2 Jacket benefits from a high cut thermal collar, fully lined high-vis hood, reflective accents for 360° visibility and hand warmer cargo pockets with adjustable PU inner seals, so you have a watertight defense against the elements.
Perfect for a days cruising or a week-long regatta, the next generation OS2 Offshore Jacket is the ideal companion for your next sailing adventure. Its 2-layer laminated fabric creates an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. The high cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth when you need it most. The advanced fabric features a combination of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin and keeps you 100% protected from the elements.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with full face protection
- Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with a 3-way adjustment system, volume adjustment and internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit
- Upgraded anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight moulded sliders
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Hand warmer pockets protected by YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zips and internal security pocket
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with hand warmer pockets behind
- Heat-formed prismatic refectives in an exclusive Gill design
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Fully lined with mesh drainage panes
- Adjustable shock cord hem