The most popular singlehanded race boat in the world. With over 210,000 made, the Laser is enjoyed by everyone from club racers to Olympians. A simple boat to rig and own, the Laser rewards practice and good sailing technique, keeping even the most seasoned racer engaged. Current Lasers are built to the highest specifications with updated foils and sail controls. A three rig system allows the Laser to be enjoyed by sailors of any size and skill.
- Includes the upgraded Vang, Cunningham and Outhaul controls
- The world's most popular one-design racing class
- Full worldwide fleets and support
- Sail numbers now 210,000+
- Ice Blue deck and hull
- Capacity: 1-2 people
- Length: 13.8 ft/ 4.21 m
- Beam: 4.49 ft / 1.37 m
- Draft: 2.62 ft / 0.8 m
- Sail Area: 75.99 sq ft / 7.06 sq m
- Race Level: Club - International
- Skill Level: Beginner - Expert
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN BUYING YOUR BOAT
- Selecting The Right Boat - Need some help choosing? Here are a couple of questions to get you started:
- How many people would need to fit in your boat?
- Are you looking for a boat to race in or just to enjoy being out on the water?
- Still not sure? Give us a call, send a text, or reach us via email and we'll help you find the right boat.
- Choose Your Accessories - Don't forget accessories to transport and protect your boat. We have a wide selection of dollies, trailers, and covers to choose from. See "Related Products" at the bottom of this page for suggestions.
- Place Your Order - Add your chosen boat and accessories to cart and proceed to check out. We'll list relevant shipping options in the checkout process.
- Payment - For boats marked as "Availability: IN STOCK" we will collect 100% of the order total via credit card. For boats that are not in stock (ie, another status listed on the page), we will collect 20% of the order total via credit card and email you within one business day with additional information about lead time and payment collection.
- A Boats Journey To You - Curious how boats get to our sailors near and far? Here is a summary of the journey:
- West Coast Sailing has strong relationships with respected boat builders around the world.
- Our boats are transported in bulk to West Coast Sailing via truck, train, and container ship. Some boats have an added charge for this inbound freight cost.
- West Coast Sailing has 150+ boats in stock at any time. Preparation and rigging services are optional for some boats and mandatory for others.
- West Coast Sailing utilizes a network for contracted drivers and freight providers to deliver boats to our customers around the world. Delivery costs apply to most boats.
- West Coast Sailing can deliver boats to residential and commercial addresses, sailing clubs, community centers, or just about anywhere else that is convenient for you.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!