The most popular single handed one-design sailboat of all time.
The ILCA is the most popular single handed one-design sailboat of all time, and has introduced countless people to the sport of sailing with over 220,000 boats delivered since inception. Zim Sailing continues the tradition of excellence by building ILCAs in the same great facilities that have built our C420s, FJs, 420Es, and Optis for years.
New in 2023 is the introduction of Zim Club, Race, and Pro rigging systems for each rig size. These have been developed to cater to the needs of a broad range of sailors, and allow for upgrading of individual systems or the rigging package as a whole.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
Rigging & Hardware Details:
- 6:1 spliced TecPro Outhaul by West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
- 8:1 spliced TecPro Cunningham by West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
- Zim Pro Vang with additional purchase block (CLASS LEGAL!)
- Spliced Dyneema traveler
- Carbon tiller + extension (Dwyer)
- Kingfisher Evo Race line kit
- Trailing edge blades
- Cabon upper mast
- Carbon lower mast (ILCA 6 only)
- Choice of North or Hyde sail
- Harken deck blocks
- Rooster Polilite mainsheet
There are three rig sizes, which typically correspond to the following weight ranges. Please note that these ranges are ONLY FOR GENERAL GUIDANCE. Height, experience, and ability level are important factors to consider when selecting your rig size.
- ILCA 4: 99-140lbs
- ILCA 6: 135-165lbs
- ILCA 7: 160lbs+
- Length - 13'9"
- Beam - 4'7"
- Hull Weight - 130lbs
- Sail Area - ILCA 4 - 50.5 ft sq
- Sail Area - ILCA 6 - 62 ft sq
- Sail Area - ILAC 7 - 76 ft sq
Zim Rigging System
*Boat price doesn't include freight from West Coast Sailing to Customer