The Zhik Power Pads are a unique, stand alone hiking system designed to provide support, comfort, and flexibility. Two sleeves that slide onto your thigh, with pockets in the back for the fiberglass batten pads. Can be worn under board shorts, spandex, neoprene, or a skiff suit. The Power Pads 2 are updated to be even more streamlined, include optional extra height padding, and feature new technology to prevent slippage. Please note: Power Pads are designed to fit snugly on your thigh, so much so that they often feel uncomfortable when off the water. If your pads are loose on land, they won't work well under load on the water. Please consult the size chart below to determine the correct numerical Power Pad size.
Zhik's next generation PowerPads have arrived. Designed to be more streamlined and comfortable with pre-shaped pads that mould easily to your leg shape, a new fit to support a wider range of movement and ZiBandåäÌ£å¢ silicone banding on the inside to help prevent movement around the leg. Also comes with optional extra height padding.
- Streamlined design with minimal bulk.
- ZiBandåäÌ£å¢ silicone banding on inside to minimize slipping and movement.
- Pre-Shaped pads conform to legs.
- Reinforced durability in high wear areas.
- Improved pad contruction and shape.
- Grants wider range of movement when hiking.
- Sold as a pair.
- Works with any wetsuit product.