West Coast Sailing is liquidating its remaining inventory of Triaks. We are now sold out of new Triaks but please reach out and we'll provide you with details on our remaining demo and display models. Triaks are the best-performing sailing kayak platform we've ever come across and the manufacturer is equipped to make new boats and parts, but it's time for us at West Coast Sailing to pass the torch back to Triak LLC for the time being.
TRIAK is a unique dual outrigger sailing kayak for life on the water. The furling mainsail allows for easy rigging, launching and choosing your sail area for different conditions. TRIAK features a clever asymmetrical spinnaker for downwind speed. Foot pedals steer, so you have hands free for lines. Fiberglass construction is both tough and extremely lightweight - especially compared to kayaks made of plastic. You can cartop Triak anywhere for a quick sail or long-range expedition making. TRIAK is stable, comfortable and sporty, without being too technical. TRIAK sails nicely upwind and down with a comfortable seat and plenty of storage for wherever you want to be.
There are few boats in the world as versatile as TRIAK. Part lightweight, easy-to-row kayak and part stable and quick sailboat, TRIAK is nimble and fast on the water and light enough for one person to load on the car. And, if you like adventures, TRIAK has enough cargo space a weekåäÛªs worth of food and equipment. As a sailing kayak, the furling mainsail allows for easy rigging, launching and choosing your sail area for different conditions. TRIAK features a clever asymmetrical spinnaker for downwind speed. Steer with pedals, so you have hands free for lines. Fiberglass construction is both tough and extremely lightweight - especially compared to kayaks made of plastic. TRIAK is stable, comfortable and sporty, without being too technical. It sails nicely upwind and down with a comfortable seat and dry cockpit. As a paddling kayak, TRIAK slips through the water with ease and the amas make it incredibly stable. Once underway, paddling is easy and steering is a breeze with the foot controls. If you are looking for a great sailing kayak, check out a TRIAK!
- 3.8m furling mainsail
- 4.6m asymmetrical spinnaker
- Mylar spinnaker snuffer
- Raised and padded seat
- Wave piercing amas
- Dry, comfortable ride
- Tool-free assembly
- Car-top transportation
- Two-piece paddle included
- Wing Bag, Float Bag and Mast Bags included
Order Your TRIAK Online With Confidence
West Coast Sailing makes it easy to purchase your new TRIAK right on our website. Select your color and shipping option, add accessories, and check out easily with your credit card or Paypal payment.
- Availability Info We strive to keep boats in stock. Select color option above for current inventory.
- Shipping Method You can pick up your new kayak at our warehouse in Portland, OR (no charge) or select Freight Truck Shipment and our team will arrange safe transit of your kayak via a certified LTL carrier.
- Fulfillment Time Our team can turn around your new in stock kayak for shipping or pick up within 48 hours. We'll contact you once your kayak is ready to confirm a pick up time or to schedule a freight shipment.
- Transit Time If you select the Freight Truck Shipping option, or team will carefully package and prepare your new kayak for shipping via a certified LTL freight carrier. Transit time is typically 4-8 days depending on where you live. Contact us for a more formal transit time estimate.
- Payment Info Select credit card or Paypal payment method at checkout. Your full payment will be processed once your boat is ready for pick up or shipment.
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.