This unique trailer design makes hauling your Laser or Sunfish a breeze! Designed to hold your Laser on its existing dolly - simply roll on, secure, and go. It is easily managed by one person and can fit both Seitech and Dynamic dolly brands. This trailer does not include a dolly, but you can use one you already own or we have new dollies for both Laser and Sunfish in stock that will work with this trailer.
- Lightweight design
- Easy to load and unload with rollers
- Brackets cradle dolly wheels in rear of trailer
- Front bracket supports bow to transfer weight to trailer
- Soft springs and sturdy frame absorb vibrations
- Fold up locking tongue stand
- Works with both Seitech and Dynamic Dollies (sold separately)
- Requires 1-7/8" ball for towing
- Trailer is 137.5" long x 69" wide and weighs 178 lbs
- Overall length of trailer + Laser loaded on top is 16 feet
- Tires are 4.80-8
AVAILABLE DELIVERY OPTIONS & FREIGHT SHIPPING INFO
- This oversized item cannot ship via our standard USPS or UPS Ground shipping methods due to weight and/or length. However, we can use a fully insured LTL freight provider to safely transport your items to your door or you can pick it up from our store in Portland. Available options are presented below.
- Direct LTL Freight Shipment: Trailer ships directly to you from the vendor unassembled. Transit time is typically 5-7 days. The cost for this service is $195 anywhere in the continental US. This rate is not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii, or International destinations. Please contact our team for information on shipping to these zones. When checking out, please select the LTL Freight Shipping method for $0.00. Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or other destinations outside the U.S.
- In Store Pickup: If you are located locally and would like to pick up your new trailer from our warehouse in Portland, Oregon, please enter our address (709 N Columbia Blvd, Portland OR 97217) in the shipping address field during checkout. This will enable an in store pickup option. Trailers may take up to 10 days to arrive at our location. Our team will contact you when the trailer is ready for pickup. Trailer assembly is not currently available. The flat rate fee of $195 will still apply to these orders to bring the trailer in from our vendor.
- Trailer MSO and/or title document delivery may take up to 2 weeks from the time the order is placed. Please keep this in mind if you are registering your trailer with the local DMV.