When you’re trying to win at the highest levels of Opti Racing - you need to buy the best Optimist. Each McLaughlin Pro Racer is built to order and incorporates the latest developments in design and class approved features. The Pro Racer includes N1 Foils, BlackGold Spars, and your choice of sail from North, Olimpic, Optiparts, or J Sails. Additional options can be tailored to your preference, including custom deck colors and clear transom, creating an individual and customized boat unique for you. The Pro Racer is designed and built with the top end competitor in mind.
McLaughlin 'WORLD CHAMPION' Hull - The Pro-Racer hull is built on a Thursday to allow 4 days curing in the mold over the weekend. After it’s removed, McLaughlin refines the bottom, edges and centerboard slot. Customers can specify almost anything on a Pro Racer - including sailing equipment, non skid aggressiveness and cosmetics such as metal flake, clear transom and custom gelcoat. It includes standard features top sailors need to have to compete: the strongest mast step attachment, precision appendage alignment check on every hull, and wall to wall non-skid. If it is the best, it is on your Optisailors Pro-Racer.
Your choice of top-level Racing Spars
- Blackgold Spar Set (3 boom choices)
- Giulietti Blacktop
- Light Mast
- Optimax MK3
Your choice of the best racing sails in the world
Your choice of top level "New Rule" Epoxy Foils
- Tebbertmann, N1 or WinDesign Pro Race. These three manufacturers dominate the field of racing blades and are seen on the majority of Optimists at World and Continental Championships. They include a Deluxe Optiparts black anodized tiller, and removable tiller extension.
What else is included:
- Dual red and green bailers
- Ball bearing HARKEN blocks including the "Carbo Ratchamatic" main sheet block
- Double tapered mainsheet with boom extender
- Floating, high-vis bowline & bow loop
- 3 EZ-fill heavy duty airbags and straps
- Optisailors double padded adjustable hiking straps
- Delrin mast collar w/ mast safety tie-in and mast lock
- Stainless steel adjustable locking mast step
- Daggerboard adjustment system w/ handle
- Daggerboard protection kit
- Non-skid surfacing in cockpit
- Owners manual and rigging guide
- IYRU plaque and USODA measurement book
- Length: 7'9"
- Beam: 3'8"
- Weight: 77lbs
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN BUYING YOUR BOAT
- Selecting The Right Boat - Need some help choosing? Here are a couple of questions to get you started:
- How many people would need to fit in your boat?
- Are you looking for a boat to race in or just to enjoy being out on the water?
- Still not sure? Give us a call, send a text, or reach us via email and we'll help you find the right boat.
- Choose Your Accessories - Don't forget accessories to transport and protect your boat. We have a wide selection of dollies, trailers, and covers to choose from. See "Related Products" at the bottom of this page for suggestions.
- Place Your Order - Add your chosen boat and accessories to cart and proceed to check out. We'll list relevant shipping options in the checkout process.
- Payment - For boats marked as "Availability: IN STOCK" we will collect 100% of the order total via credit card. For boats that are not in stock (ie, another status listed on the page), we will collect 20% of the order total via credit card and email you within one business day with additional information about lead time and payment collection.
- A Boats Journey To You - Curious how boats get to our sailors near and far? Here is a summary of the journey:
- West Coast Sailing has strong relationships with respected boat builders around the world.
- Our boats are transported in bulk to West Coast Sailing via truck, train, and container ship. Some boats have an added charge for this inbound freight cost.
- West Coast Sailing has 150+ boats in stock at any time. Preparation and rigging services are optional for some boats and mandatory for others.
- West Coast Sailing utilizes a network for contracted drivers and freight providers to deliver boats to our customers around the world. Delivery costs apply to most boats.
- West Coast Sailing can deliver boats to residential and commercial addresses, sailing clubs, community centers, or just about anywhere else that is convenient for you.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.