Basic replacement sail for the Laser® Standard (also known as 'full' rig) sailboats. Made from a lightweight white dacron sailcloth and includes a set of battens and a folded sail bag for your convenience. Ideal for recreational use or more occasional sailing.
- Recreational use sail for Laser Standard (Full Rig) and/or ILCA 7
- Traditional cross-cut style sail
- Lightweight white dacron sailcloth material
- Not class legal for racing, but perfect for recreational use or occasional sailing
- Not intended for heavy training use
- Includes batten set and folded sail bag
- Compatible with Laser Standard and ILCA 7 lower mast sections
Sail numbers can be purchased separately. Free numbers and installation not available on recreational sails.
Replacement parts are high quality fittings that perform the same as the parts originally supplied by the boat manufacturer. They do not bear the Laser® registered trademark and are therefore not class approved for racing, but are a great alternative for recreational sailing, programs, or training. Please consult class rules, your local fleet, or regatta NOR documents if you have questions or concerns about specific parts.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and licensed for use in North America to LaserPerformance (US).