JSails is a world leader in Optimist sails. Based in Europe, JSails produces the popular 2.0 Red (sailor over 95 lbs) and 2.0 Blue (sailors under 95 lbs) Optimist sails used by sailors around the world. Includes measurement certificate. Add your sail number for an additional $40 install and number fee.
- Red - Designed for sailors over 95 lbs.
- Blue - Designed for sailors under 95 lbs.
- Sail Numbering ($40) - Add your sail number below and we'll install it for you using class legal numbers.
- All sails include Measurement Certificate
JSails - A World Leader in Optimist Sails
- JSail is a family company, established in 1991 to specialize in designing and building the best Optimist sails. JSails uses the latest software, top quality cloth, and input from top international coaches to stay at forefront of sail development. The classic JSail is available in two cuts, depending on sailor weight.
- Designed for sailors over 95lbs
- The basic JSail model introduced in 2000. The most successful sail used by many event winners. Excellent speed when sailing downwind. Marvelous performance in all nautical conditions, especially at long waves. In strong wind conditions it requires dynamic body and sheet work. Easy to trim, produced with plain or square cloth.
- Designed for sailors under 95lbs
- Introduced in 2006, gradually getting its fair share in our product range. Excellent acceleration right after start and after turnings. Excellent performance in small waves as well as in big ones and at flat water conditions. Easy to trim, produced with plain or square cloth. Recently it has been used more and more frequently by heavier racers too.