Complete Lower Shroud assembly for the J/22. 1x19 wire (5/32) 316 stainless per class specification with T-Ball Terminal and Open Body Turnbuckle, expertly assembled by the West Coast Sailing Rig Shop. All standing rigging designed to conform with J/22 class rules and in coordination with class experts. To accommodate mast height variability, we offer two options to ensure we build your new shroud to the correct length (see below).
- 1x19 (5/32) 316 Stainless Wire
- Alexander Roberts T-Ball Swage Terminal
- CS Johnson Open Body Turnbuckle
- Part # J22302
- STANDARD LENGTH - Built to typical 'minimum length' at 149-1/8 inches (12 feet 5-1/48 inches) bearing point to bearing point (A) with turnbuckle in middle position (B). This length is typical for masts cut down to class minimum, but if you need a different length please order our 'Custom Length' option.
- CUSTOM LENGTH - Need a different length? No problem! Select the CUSTOM LENGTH option and leave an order comment. Our team will contact you to confirm the measurement. We also offer a mail in service if you'd like to send us your existing wire for exact duplication.
Click here for J/22 Reference Photos - Visit our one design photo gallery for detailed rigging photos of the J/22.
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team at email@example.com if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.