Complete Lower Shroud assembly for the J/24. 1x19 wire (5/32) 316 stainless per class specification with T-Ball Terminal and Open Body Turnbuckle, expertly assembled by the West Coast Sailing Rig Shop. All standing rigging designed to conform with J/24 class rules and in coordination with class experts. All J/24s have slightly different mast lengths, so we offer two options to ensure we build your new shroud to the correct length (see below).
- 1x19 (5/32) 316 Stainless Wire
- Alexander Roberts T-Ball Swage Terminal
- CS Johnson Open Body Turnbuckle
- STANDARD LENGTH - Built to typical 'minimum length' at 167 ½ inches bearing point to bearing point (A) with turnbuckle in middle position (B). This length is typical for masts cut down to class minimum, but if you need a different length please order our 'Custom Length' option.
- CUSTOM LENGTH - Need a different length? No problem! Select the CUSTOM LENGTH option and our team will contact you to confirm length. We also offer a mail in service if you'd like to send us your existing wire for exact duplication.
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.