The Passport 10.5 makes it possible to reach isolated beaches and remote waters to bring you closer to nature and further from the hustle and bustle. Now featuring Mirage Drive with Kick Up Fin Technology.
Designed to take you anywhere, the revolutionary Hobie Mirage Passport 10.5 is a combination of affordability & performance wrapped up into a brand new kind of pedal kayak package. This kayak embodies the phrase “small but mighty.” The Hobie Passport comes in at 10’6” and a very manageable 65 pounds. The hull is constructed using a thermoforming process, making the kayak lightweight without sacrificing durability. The Mirage Drive with Kick-Up Fin system prepares you for anything from a quick trip to a lengthy day on the water. The Hobie Mirage Passport 10.5 is equipped with a hand-controlled rudder system, 2 molded-in rod holders within quick reach, a Twist & Seal round hatch, front & back deck bungees for storage, and 2 H-Tracks right at your fingertips for easily mounting all the accessories you need. The breathable & supportive seat will keep you comfortable from sunrise to sunset out on the water. The Hobie Mirage Passport 10.5 is your ticket to more adventures on the water.
- Innovative seat designed to provide comfort & support.
- Mirage Drive with Kick Up Fin Technology (new in this model for 2021) for seamless propulsion.
- 4 carry handles located at the bow, stern & either side.
- Easy-grip rudder with steering right at your fingertips.
- Lightweight, durable hull construction.
- Includes Mirage Drive.
- Equipped with (2) molded-in rod holders, (2) H-track accessory mounts, (1) Twist & Seal Hatch, and (2) deck bungees.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- Crew: 1
- Length: 10’6” / 1.7 m
- Width: 34” / 0.86 m
- Capacity: 325 lbs / 147.42 kg
- Weight: 65 lbs / 29.48 kg
- Hull Construction: Thermoformed Plastic
Why West Coast Sailing
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Shipping – Get your new Hobie Pro Angler Kayak delivered to your door with shipping rates starting at $320.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.