The Gill performance focused Race Series of sailing clothing is expertly designed for competitive sailing. The Race FireCell Skiff Suit is our most technologically advanced neoprene wetsuit yet, using latest FireCell technology which traps air in its thermal pockets. The stretchy neck opening allows for easy on/off, no need for a zip, and the quick-drying fabric on the shoulders and back keeps you comfortable in all conditions. There are ThermoGrid zones in the chest and legs for extra insulation and the seat and knees are reinforced. Compatible with, but does not have to be worn with, the Race Long Sleeve Top.
*This is a clearance item and quantities are limited. Eligible for return for store credit only. Scholastic discounts do not apply*
- Glued and blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal.
- SuperFlex neck opening eliminates the need for a zipper.
- Relief zipper.
- Low profile leg seals with silicon grip print.
- 3.5mm Neoprene.
- Zoned neoprene technology.
- FireCell Neoprene on the front torso and legs.
- ThermoDri water-repellent quick-dry liner on upper shoulders and back.
- ThermoGrid plush linings for extra warmth on chest and legs.
- X4 Flex fabric across shoulders, sides, underarms and behind knees for complete freedom of movement.
- Abrasion resistant Di-Guard for seat and knee protection.
- FIT TYPE: NEXT TO SKIN - Follows the contours of the body, giving freedom of movement.