Super lightweight yet highly thermal rash guard, the Gill Hydrophobe Top is ergonomically designed using stretch materials. The material is naturally hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn’t get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on it's own on warmer days to reduce wind chill.
- Wicking Polypropylene fabric for warmth and comfort.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full sleeve length for maximum 50+ UV protection.