A versatile and lightweight thermal rash guard for the active junior. The hydrophobe top repels water so it can be worn alone for UV and wind protection, or as a layer under spray or foul weather gear on colder days. Designed with freedom of movement and comfort in mind.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on it's own on warmer days to reduce wind chill.
- Wicking Polypropylene fabric for warmth and comfort.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full sleeve length for maximum 50+ UV protection.