A versatile bottom layer from the dinghy experts at Gill. Wear it alone on warmer days to reduce windchill and provide sun protection, or layer it under spray gear as a thermal layer on colder days. The hydrophobic material repels water while maintaining a stretchy, comfortable fit.
*This is a clearance item and quantities are limited. Eligible for exchange (if other sizes/colors are available) or return for store credit only. Scholastic and other related discounts do not apply. For additional information, please see our Returns & Exchanges page.*
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on it's own on warmer days to reduce windchill.
- Wicking Polypropylene fabric for warmth and comfort.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full leg length for maximum 50+ UV protection.