A versatile bottom layer. Wear it alone on warmer days to reduce windchill and provide sun protection, or layer it under spray gear as a thermal layer on colder days. The hydrophobic material repels water while maintaining a stretchy, comfortable fit.
Super lightweight yet highly thermal trousers, ergonomically designed using stretch materials. The material is naturally hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn’t get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on it's own on warmer days to reduce windchill.
- Wicking Polypropylene fabric for warmth and comfort.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full leg length for maximum 50+ UV protection.