Laser charter for the 2019 Laser WIND Regatta in Cascade Locks, Oregon hosted by CGRA. Charter dates are July 20-21st, 2019.
- Charter Includes: (1) Laser hull with fastened desk hardware and hiking strap, spars, and a dolly.
- Sailors Must Bring Their Own: Mainsheet, vang assembly, control lines and bocks, traveler line and blocks, sail and battens, tiller and extension, rudder, and daggerboard.
- Charters are provided at the CGRA facility in Cascade Locks, Oregon, the event location. Charters are available for pick up the morning of the first day of the event. Specific timing will be emailed closer to the event.
- If you cancel at least 8 weeks prior to the event, we will provide a 90% refund.
- If you cancel 6-8 weeks prior to the event, we will provide a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to the event, we will provide a 50% refund if another party can be found to take over your reservation.
We want you to have a great time the Gorge! Please let us know if you need any parts or gear before the event and will we be happy to delivery them with the boat when you pick it up. We also offer a $50 discount on a new, class-legal Laser sails that are delivered to the Gorge with your charter boat. As always, sail numbering is free!
For questions about this or any other West Coast Sailing charter, please email BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net or call +1 (503) 285-5536 ext 2.