The Landing Gear is an innovative kayak Wheel System. Wheels attach, deploy, and retract without having to tip the kayak over on side. Includes a machined gear track on top of each knuckle for mounting fishing accessories. Made in North Carolina... always will be.
- Color: Silver legs, aluminum knuckles, orange extension bar.
- Material: Stainless legs, aluminum body, stainless hardware, solid no-flat wheels.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Size: Width is optimized for mounting directly behind the seat on the Hobie Outback enabling full use of rear tank area for items such as the Hobie Livewell.
- Custom Reinforcement Bar: Utilizes solid stainless steel round rods to accommodate narrow mounting space on the Hobie Outback.
- Landing Gear legs and wheels are intended for transportation only. The Landing Gear is not intended to support the weight of a kayak during storage. Leaving the Landing Gear deployed during storage can cause flat spotting on tires, and added stress to your kayak.