Your time on the water should never be complicated, which is why Hobie has defined simplicity and affordability in a smooth, stable, and versatile pedal kayak. The Hobie Mirage Compass can do anything you want it to, from navigating rivers with little effort to speeding over open waters quickly & efficiently. The Compass’ wide-open cockpit & flat deck makes this kayak a stable platform for casting & reeling in big ones, or for balancing your four-legged friend and all the on-water gear you need. With a comfortable and breathable seat that will make you want to stay on the water all day long and Mirage Drive pedal system with Glide Technology to move you smoothly through any type of water, the Hobie Mirage Compass is a perfect fit for anyone. Additional features such as molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for a Lowrance® Fishfinder prepare the Compass to support you on any type of kayaking adventure.
- Adjustable seat made with breathable mesh fabric.
- Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- Carry handles located midship, bow and stern.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12’ / 3.66 m
- Width: 34” / 0.86 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs / 39 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene